Caravan Salon Düsseldorf 2017
Wingamm introduces its 40th anniversary caravan and
motorhome models at the Caravan Salon Düsseldorf 2017
– distinctive and compact, leak-proof monocoque construction, and unique Italian style
Wingamm is celebrating its 40th anniversary with 2018 models of its compact caravans and motorhomes on its stand (B39, Hall 12) at the Caravan Salon Düsseldorf 2017:
- Rookie 3.5 micro caravan –6m long, 750kg MTPLM, sleeps up to 3 people
- New: Rookie L caravan –0m longer than Rookie 3.5; 4-berths; 1,200kg MTPLM, French bed, u-shaped front lounge, central kitchen, one-piece fibreglass bodyshell
- Oasi 540N – 3,500 kg, 5.4m long, Fiat Ducato base; longitudinal drop-down bed, full washroom and choice of either L-shaped seating or side dinette
- Oasi 610M – 3,500kg, 6.1m long, Fiat Ducato base; French bed plus a longitudinal drop-down bed , L-shaped dinette and side kitchen
- Brownie 5.8GL – 3,500kg, 5.9m long, Fiat Ducato base with lowered AL-KO chassis, longitudinal drop-down bed and rear bunks
- New: Volkswagen T6 Micros 40th Anniversary Edition – with popular L-shaped dinette and featuring upholstery from new partnership with UK supplier, Transcal
- Wingamm UK: Gavin Campbell from Wingamm UK will be available to meet UK media on the Wingamm stand on Friday 25 August
- Volkswagen Micros press demonstrator – available in UK from 11 September
- Wingamm 40th anniversary event by Lake Garda, Italy: Camping San Benedetto, Peschiera del Garda, Verona, Italy, 30 September to 1 October 2017. Register at: http://www.wingamm.com/en/wingamm-40-event-sept-30-oct-1/
- Wingamm – special features include:
– stylish one-piece, fibreglass monocoque body: aerodynamic, tough, easy to repair and 100% waterproof as it doesn’t have any joins – with a 10 year guarantee
- Wingamm – Motorhome special features:
– longitudinal drop-down bed: easier to access – without disturbing a partner
– floor comfort system: 50mm thick, insulated and heated floor
– remote locking for all exterior doors
Wingamm, the premium Italian caravan and motorhome brand with its distinctive, one-piece fiberglass bodies, is celebrating its 40th anniversary at the Caravan Salon Düsseldorf 2017 from 26 August to 3 September, with a special focus on the latest 2018 models of its compact caravans and motorhomes and the announcement of a special 40th Anniversary event at Lake Garda.
The most newsworthy models on the Wingamm stand (B39, hall 12) are the production version of its new, four-berth Rookie L caravan, and the announcement of a new partnership with a prestigious UK upholstery supplier, Transcal, for its 40th Anniversary Edition of its best-selling Volkswagen Micros compact motorhome.
The new Rookie L is now in production after positive reactions to the prototype version at last year’s show. It is one metre longer than the standard 3.6m Rookie, 2.15m wide, with an unladen weight of less than 900kg and an MTPLM of up to 1,300kg, so it is easy to tow and suitable for smaller towcars.
Inside, the additional length creates a generous amount of extra living space. It can sleep for four people and has a u-shaped front lounge (with a lower front window than the standard Rookie), a rear French bed and corner washroom, plus a central kitchen.
New Volkswagen T6 Micros 40th Anniversary Edition
The 40th Anniversary Edition of the best-selling Wingamm Volkswagen T6 Micros has a new Truma combi boiler system, with the popular L-shaped dinette, and is also showcasing stylish upholstery from a new partnership with the UK supplier, Transcal, which supplies many premium automotive manufacturers and prestigious global airlines.
Wingamm UK has arranged for UK customers to have motorhomes fitted out by Transcal in the UK. There are also plans for Transcal to offer special edition interiors through the Wingamm European dealer network.
Wingamm 2018 motorhomes
Wingamm also has three more of its compact 2018 motorhome models from its Fiat Ducato-based range at the Caravan Salon Düsseldorf with many new details to improve their comfort and quality-feel: the Oasis 540N and 610M and the Brownie 5.8GL.
At 5.4m long, 2.25m wide, with a maximum weight of 3,500kg, this is the most compact model available in Wingamm’s Fiat Ducato-based motorhome range. Inside, it has a rear corner washroom with a central kitchen opposite a side dinette (or optional L-shaped dinette), plus Wingamm’s longitudinal drop-down bed which is easily raised or lowered by hand, and can be left with all bedding on it so it’s always ready to use.
This 6.1m long (3,500kg) model is a 4-berth, with a rear corner washroom and French bed and a longitudinal drop-down bed, plus an L-shaped dinette and a side kitchen.
The Brownie 5.8GL is a compact motorhome with the lowered AL-KO chassis. It is just 5.9m long with a maximum weight of 3,500kg and has fixed rear bunks plus a longitudinal drop-down bed over the front, L-shaped dinette, so is perfect for families.
Wingamm special features
All Wingamm caravans and motorhomes are distinctive thanks to their unique, aerodynamic, fibreglass monocoque bodies. This has several advantages as they are not only stronger, but easier to repair, better insulated and, best of all, as they’re all one-piece without any joins, there will never be any water ingress issues. Their interiors also offer something a little different, with high quality, modern designs and plenty of Italian style. Many of Wingamm’s motorhomes feature a manual, longitudinal drop-down bed over the front dinette, to make it more convenient to get in and out of bed without disturbing a partner.
Gavin Campbell from Wingamm UK will be available on the Wingamm stand at Dusseldorf on Friday 25 August and would be delighted to meet any UK media attending the show.
Wingamm UK provides a ‘try before you buy’ rental fleet operated by its sister company, Aston Leisure. The rental cost is refunded if anyone subsequently orders one. Please find more details at www.astonleisure.com.
Gavin Campbell from Wingamm UK said: “We have worked closely with Transcal in the UK to negotiate a partnership that will make Wingamm’s interiors even more special, and will also reduce delivery times to UK customers.”
For more information on Wingamm motorhomes or caravans, or to arrange to view or hire one, please call Wingamm UK on 0800 255 0012, email email@example.com, visit www.wingamm.com, or visit its showroom at Nine Mile Burn, Edinburgh, EH26 9LT.